Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
For Long Term Courses (Duration 6 Months and Above )
If a student wishes to cancel his or her enrollment either prior to or after classes have begun, he or she must notify in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination to Learning Saint. The cancellation shall be effective on the date the notice is postmarked.
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail, by termination or can be effective the last date of attendance by the student or date of written notice received.
- All monies will be refunded if the institution does not accept the application or if the student cancels within three business days after signing this agreement and making the initial payment.
- Cancellation after admission but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, except for the registration fee. (Not to exceed $100.00 or equivalent)
- The drop/add period is the first week of classes. There will be a refund of all tuition and fees except registration fee if the student withdraws on or during the drop/add week. There will be no refund after the drop/add week.
- After admission, the entire amount paid by the student shall stand forfeited except the refundable deposit if any. This applies to dismissals as well as withdrawals, voluntary or otherwise, from the institute's rolls or as per table below.
If a student chooses to withdraw from the program of study in which he/she is enrolled, the institution concerned shall follow the following four-tier system for the refund of fees remitted by the student.
|Percentage of Refund of Aggregate Fees*
|Point of Time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served to HEI(Higher Educational Institutes)
|15 days before the formally-notified from the date of starting of batch
|Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified from the date of starting of batch
|More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally-notified from the date of starting of batch
|More than 30 days after formally-notified from the date of starting of batch
For Short Term Courses (Duration Less Then 6 Months )
Learning Saint Information Practices
'Learning Saint'.com provides online and classroom training for PMP, CAPM, Six Sigma, ITIL, Primavera, MS SharePoint, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, Minitab, MS Project using this website. Our courses are designed to help project managers in professional certification exam preparation.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training/Instructor led online training
'Learning Saint'/ Learning Saint. , reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case 'Learning Saint'/ Learning Saint. cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% of total paid fee will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses (eg. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% of total paid fee will be levied as administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancelation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
- In the UK, Consumer Protection Law ensures a 14 day cooling off period from the date of purchase. Meaning if the student purchases the online courses and does not consume the content / login, they should be entitled to a full refund within the 14 day window.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via same source (original method of payment) within 5 to 7 working days after intimation by the customer.
Note 1: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.